in General March 13, 2020
We fully understand concerns around the Coronavirus COVID-19 pandemic and concerning recent announcements from the Scottish Government and Media Reports. We want to assure all our future guests at The Park Hotel, Kilmarnock, that we have taken specific measures to protect the safety and wellbeing of all our guests. As well as our normal high standard of cleaning we have introduced a robust cleaning and sanitising regime on a daily basis within all our public areas.We will continually monitor the Scottish Governments advice and make changes to our working practises should they advise us to do so. Our staff have been briefed on the symptoms and action required should they develop those symptoms.
Precautionary notices have been displayed around the hotel, we would ask all our guests to observe these and follow the high standards of personal hygiene outlined on these during their visit to the hotel.
We have also implemented the following policies during this time:
ROOM RESERVATIONS• All future room reservations will be honoured on the terms & condition applicable at the time of booking
• Any future guests who have paid in advance or paid a deposit for a reservation can cancel and use payment for a future reservation.
• We have temporarily suspended non-refundable reservations to give our guests the flexibility to cancel or transfer reservations
FOOD & BEVERAGE DEPARTMENTS
• Robust cleaning and sanitising regime implemented in all departments
• Risk Assessments completed and all staff members trained
• New procedures implemented for buffet service food – ALL BUFFETS WILL BE SERVED BY STAFF – NO GUEST CONTACT
MEETINGS & EVENTS
• All future Meetings & Events bookings will be honoured on the terms & condition applicable at the time of booking
• Any future booking that has paid in advance or paid a deposit for a booking can cancel and transfer the payment for a future booking – future booking date must be confirmed within 48 business hours.
• Any event over 500 guests will be cancelled by the hotel and any monies paid will be refunded
We understand that guests will be anxious and perhaps have further questions therefore we would be delighted to discuss any further requirements, you can contact us by any method below:
Telephone: 01563 545999 and ask for the Events Department
We hope to welcome you to the hotel in the very near future.